Sunday, August 31, 2008

Melancholy

This week has left me in a pensive doldrum. School has provided a modest sanctuary during the day. Seeing familiar faces has pulled its share of pulling me through till the night. Things have been so bittersweet..

One the one hand, it's been amazing. I feel like i've been in Vertigo; hanging out with her, our chemistry like we've been hanging out forever. She gets along great with my friends, we enjoy the same things..

And just like that, shes back to New York.


And then, I'm practically going through a breakup with a friend. What do you do when your friendship is being taken for granted? Tell them, would seem to be the prominent answer. Are the delicate intricacies of friendships and relationships that simple though? I know I cant just say that. Gah.





No comments: