Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good Help



Is hard to come across -__-

rebel S0ULJAH (2:24:52 AM): what should i blog about.
KeithSAMS0N (2:24:58 AM): potatoes
rebel S0ULJAH (2:25:02 AM): ...
KeithSAMS0N (2:25:09 AM): I dunno, first thing that popped in my head
KeithSAMS0N (2:25:54 AM): which is pretty random because there's nothing around me that would make me think of potatoes

rebel S0ULJAH (2:26:07 AM): im blogging about you.
KeithSAMS0N (2:26:43 AM): really?
KeithSAMS0N (2:26:46 AM): that's a gay subject

rebel S0ULJAH (2:26:53 AM): literally

What a night of random.
rachelmasocol (2:29:40 AM): you are a natural intellectual (about relationships)
eh?


So, like an idiot. I failed to zip up my laptop pocket on my backpack and upon putting it on, i managed to throw the laptop out the backpack. And now Maxine won't boot ): I've never backed her up, so if I lose all my shit... OMG :/


What idiot drops an effing laptop? Honestly!


I know I'm the type to always have a smile on my face, but I think I'm allowed to be down sometimes too. Pleaaaase don't tell me to stop being sad. Just be there. When I've processed everything and I'm ready to stop being sad, I will. Thanks (:


Critical life decisions to make... Ohh the pressure.

No comments: