Sunday, July 6, 2008

Montreal!

First off, some recent acquisitions from my trip :D













If you know me, you know my weakness for Retro Reebok Pumps. With this cop, I'm officially at pair #3











Pseudo Kanye West-esque blinder sunglasses. Veronica was the first person with 'em, I was feelin' the steeze.









Whaaaaaaaaat?! Calculator Watch/TV Remote! BALLINNNNNN' KIDDDDDDD!











And now to talk about the town. LOVELY! A lot of the architecture is very French inspired. 2-3 story restaurants, patio dining is a must, and you can smell pizza and crepes from the streets. The food was good, but definately overpriced. Restaurant burgers were like 11-15$. But my beer was humongous!









They give you mugs according to what kinda beer you order.. And I thought I had a matching problem...



The city in general was filled with relatively attractive people. More so than here in Syracuse. There were also ASIAN PEOPLE! A concept almost foreign to me at this point.



Yo, on the [not so] down low, Asian girls with French accents? HOT!







So first night, went out to a couple bar/clubs. First was XOtica. Electro with a slight mix of 80s rock and an occasional Michael Jackson track mixed in. The crowd wasn't that good, but the promoter guy outside told us they had 3$ drinks so we went in. BEAUTIFUL bartender, who was also a very pleasant gal. Had a few drinks, then headed off to another joint called Ultra Light Club





Supposedly this was where the Asian people partied at. Seeing as how my roommate and I hadn't seen Asian people in a while, we thought it would be nice to party with some. There were a few asian people in the joint, and a couple cute asian bartenders.





So my roommate and I decide to approach a couple girls, and before I get a word out to them, a third girl comes up and puts her hand out in my face and says "No." Ultimate Cock Block. She was a UBC. It was like that one episode of Chapelle Show where he does the Player Hater's Ball.



They weren't even that fly, I was just trying to have a conversation ya know? So my roommate and I just had a few more drinks, talked to the bartender a little. She told us the spot to be at for Asian people was a joint called Tonic.




::SIDE NOTE:: Really funny. And kinda flatering, I think? But there were people promoting safe sex by handing out free Trojan condoms. So this chick comes up to me and gives me the condom. And I say "thanks" naturally. And then she looks at me, and gives me another and says "you never know" and smiles and walks away. HAHAHAH.








For those who've read this far, thanks (: Got one more night to cover.



So saturday night, starts out the same. Min was skeptical about Tonic, so after XOtica, we head to Ultra Light again. Same horrible crowd, so we go to the bar to get some drinks, and the same bartender looks at us and says "what are you doing here?" hahahah. So we hang out for a little bit, Min tried to open up with some white girls, which failed miserably. So then we decide to go to Tonic.




CHA-CHING! Great club, nice people, cute girls. Met and talked to a few nice people, found a group of 3 girls to dance with. I wasn't even tryin' to get close on 'em, and I just started backin' the ghetto booty up a little, and they were like "woah." hahahha. and i was like "woah! what just happened." They just couldn't handle the Hideki Booty. Then again, not many can (:



But overall, a great night in comparison to the first (:





Annnd, that is the jist of my weekend. I'll update with a few more pictures from the trip tomorrow..



Comments! :D

6 comments:

S. said...

gotta love the detailed trip yo. =) handle the hideki booty... pssh.. BRING IT!

Anonymous said...

sounds like u had a good time [; not bad

Anonymous said...

I only see 5 pics... is that all there is? The Reeboks are totally Hideki. Change people's channels! Confuse the heck out of them! Glad you enjoyed Montreal.

SAMSON! said...

I can handle the Hideki booty, no problem!

Anonymous said...

everyone's talking about how they can handle the Hideki booty.. but you know i can for sure! haha..

the whole post i kept reading on to get to the end to tell you... that i need that watch!


and about your last post.. should've smelled it!!!!



ah too bad i wasn't there.. i would've :).. i think.

Anonymous said...

this post makes me happy cause you seem happy!