Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Thin Line

Between hopeful and foolish. Such a frustrating border. I always told myself and was thoroughly convinced that I was a hopeful on the border of being foolish. Now I'm pretty sure I'm foolish on the border of hopeful.

So what does this mean?

It means you can leave me hanging quite often, but the moment it seems like you care about my being, I'm right back to gaga at the hopes of sweeping you off your feet.

It means you could tell me to buy something to remind you of me, and I'll spend $10 on a 4" teddy bear with the notion that it will open up talkin' points.

Those are just a couple examples... It's such a fine line, and I'm sure people can relate. And I'm semi infamous for pursuing every girl that knows I'm alive, but I've gotten a lot better about that.

The thing is though, girls love tests. They want to be desired. They want you to work hard for them. So whats the difference between being persistent and being hopeless?


And I know there are no definate responses to these questions. But they are definately dilemmas to think about.


OR maybe none of this matters, and I just think too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one thing i love every time i go on your blog: your song
one thing i love about this entry is: your quote about girls. i even copied and pasted it to my stickies on my desktop.

Anonymous said...

It's better your way. I've just stopped trying.