Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm watching

George Lopez on Nick @ Night, and the son is being picked on by bullies. So the mom has a lady and her son over looking at fine China thats shes selling, and remembers the lady's son goes to the same school as her son. She wants to get him some friends so he cant get picked on and George is like "You cant hook him up on a blind date to make friends. A kid falls in the cafateria, one squirts milk out his nose cause he's laughing so hard, the other farts because he's laughing so hard and BAM! Best friends."

That really resonated with me, not because thats how i found my bestfriends, but because its simple character traits like that, that can make you feel like you have so much in common with someone else.

Or maybe it was just funny and i should leave it at that.



So today was my cheat meal from my diet. When you go on a diet, they say its ok to have a cheat meal a couple days out of the week. I might not do a couple days, but at least once a week for sure.

I ate at this place called Dinosaur BBQ. BOOOOOMB.COM! It was like Lucille's BBQ on methanine dioxy methane phetamine. I had an appetizer sampler, and a beef brisket, 1/4 rack of ribs, 1/4 BBQ chicken entree combo with mac&cheese and mashed potatoes, and a beer. And I killed EVERYTHING. I forgot to bring my camera to take pictures, but I'm sure i'll be there once more before I leave.



On another note. I'm kinda homesick :/ I barely get texts/calls/IMs. Which is nothing new. But I dont see people either. To be as extroverted as I am and have little human contact like I do is something pretty crazy. But I guess its good for me. I guess. I think that'll do it for me tonight.

I lovvvvve comments. hint hint. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be psychic since I hadn't even read this and still I contacted you! I am just that awesome. (jk, jk)

Your meal sounds like it was amazing and reading about it has made me hungry. Sadly, I'm going to heat up some Spaghetti'Os and imagine it's something better.
~Rachael~

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Lucille's!