Sunday, June 29, 2008

Syracuse, day whatever.

Still don't have a fast internet connection so I can't upload photos. WAACK!

So my supervisor told us (Min and I) about some kind of concerts in the park type deal that happens every thursday, and so we went to check it out. She told us it starts at 6, and when we got there it was filling up with a bunch of white people(no surprise) who were either drinking tall boys or 16oz bottles of arbor mist hahah. The band looked like a mid-40 year old version of Disturbed.

After thoroughly feeling akward, Min suggested we go bowling. So we used my navi and found 3 local bowling alleys. The first one looked really shady, so we decided to check out the next closest one. Upon arrival at bowling alley#2, we were surrounded by nothing but houses. So our last shot, we checked out #3 which was closed. on a thursday. possibly indefinately.

Went home. Called it a night. Friday night, went out to downtown, only to be dissapointed again. Came home at like.. 12:30 (we were out for an hour) and did nothingggg.

Yesterday we watched Wanted, which is a REALLY good movie. And gaddamn is Angelina Jolie hot. After was our cheat meal.

So for this cheat meal, we ordered a medium pan pepperoni mushroom onion from Pizza Hut, a 6pc bucket, large mac and cheese, and 3 biscuits from KFC, 6pack michelob ultra, and i got a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.

I ate 3 slices of pizza, 2 breasts and a drumstick, a biscuit, half the order of mac and cheese, a beer, and half the pint of chubby hubby.


According to Lainey, thats nothing. But I felt disgusting after that. And that was the highlight of my weekend.


Gimme topics to blog about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good meal at least!

Sorry you haven't found any cool places to chill at, who knew that somewhere in NY there existed a bland land of total nothingness.

I saw wanted too! It was odd, but definitely awesome.

FYI: I tried to think up a topic for you, but I'm really drawing a blank. Jeez, some intellectual I turned out to be. :oP

~Rockin' Rachael~