Saturday, June 14, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons

You Paint That Shit Gold


Pick up that album by Atmosphere. Fire.



Sooo day 2 in syracuse. Went to this mall that was acclaimed to be super fancy and cool. And it turns out its just like Brea Mall. Except they have a carousel. Bought this month's editions of YRB and Filter mag and Chuck Palahniuk's new novel "Snuff".

I'll start doing pictures soon. Haven't really had much to take pictures of. Im gonna try to do video blogs too, lets see how that works.

But real quick, I wanna share something that happened today. So me and my roommate are walking around downtown Syracuse checkin' out the bars and stuff. And this black guy sticks his hand out like he wants some props and says "Wsup?"

So i shake his hand and say "chillin' " and then he asks "where the ladys at?" and i say "you tell me man, where the hunnies at?" and he says "around the corner on south street." and i ask him where its at, and he tells me. and so i ask again "and they got fly hunnies over there?" and he says "Yeah, you can get your dick sucked for 4$"



HAHAHAHAH. What a funny guy. He was dead serious too. Then he proceeded to ask me for 4$ for food. So i bought him a burger and left. But man, that was funny.


Between now and the next time you read my blog, listen to Just Like The Rest Of Us - Atmosphere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He didn't's want a burger, Deki.

He wanted his dack sucked.

Hahha. Hope you're staying safe.

Fuck ya dude, no Denny's

Anonymous said...

By the way. Its Jamie =)