Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Syracuse: Day 5

Had my first seminar today which went well. My roommate (Min) is mad cool, but it's nice to have contact with other humans hahah. Met some other people in the office, and i found out one of the guys named Cedric runs spoken word workshops for students, so i really wanna chop it up with him.

Breakfast was the same oatmeal and whey protein. For lunch, my roommate made lean groudn turkey with spinach and spaghetti sauce which was pretty good. Then I went to the gym, ran a mile, upper body circuit again, and then just shot around bball with Min for another 20 mins (extra cardio). Yo my body is suuuuuuuper feelin' it. But it feels so good. I used to be sore like this all the time playing soccer in high school, i miss it.

For Dinner, Min and I tried some random concoction. We did shrimp and eggplant, carotts peas corn and onions with this spicy garlic sauce we bought from the Asian grocery store (which is mad legit) and soy sauce. Little did we know that "spicy garlic sauce" means red chili paste with a hint of garlic. Stuff was pretty spicy. But it was good considering it was pretty healthy. Light salt and pepper; I'd say the meal was no more than 400 calories. I took a picture of it, but to my i had left my memory card in my computer -_- so sorry, no pictures.

I wanted to go to the Zoo tomorrow, but it's probably gonna be raining again, sooo not sure what i'll be doing tomorrow. Probably reading, run another mile, try out another recipe.

Gonna try and go to Montreal sometime soon. We're only like 2 hrs away which is chill, and I've never been to Canada.


And I leave you with something interesting I saw today:

So I was in the campus bookstore looking around, and they had a Ralph Lauren Polo brand windbreaker with Syracuse University embroidered on it: $76.99

yeaaaaaaaahh..


haha k, until next time (:

No comments: